The Soleo is an exterior charger that works thanks to renewable energy. The product can be a solar charger for mobiles or a charging station that works with hydropower.
The Soleo can offer Internet of Things (IoT) to connect devices and people such as Wi-Fi or environmental sensors that read for example temperature, humidity or the air quality of cities. Offering the possibility of controlling this information in real time through a management dashboard.
One iconic solution that merges with new technologies and the sustainability to create Smart Cities.
Dimensions: 3004mm x 950mm x 1697mm
Signalling system dimensions: 1096mm x 100mm (possibility of complete personalization)
Net weight: 200 kg
Charging outputs: 4 to 8 USB with IP54 element protection
Charging option via Solar Panels:
- Power: 50W
- Voltage circuit: 12V – 22V
- Type of panels: monocrystalline
Charging option through hydraulic turbine:
- Power 50/100W
- Type: A6M without maintenance
- Pack capacity: 12V, 100mAh
- Life cycles: hundreds of cycles
IoT sensors: temperature, humidity and air quality
- The product can be customizable for marks or institutions
- Not included charge cable for user